- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
- Online Services
Thank you for your interest in applying to A-B Tech as an international student. Please review the requirements below and contact us if you have any questions.
All applicants must submit the following:
- International Application Checklist
- Application for Admission: Complete all sections of the application. Online applications will not be accepted.
- International Application Supplement: This provides us with vital information to complete the application process. Not all questions will apply to every applicant, so please review carefully and mark N/A (not applicable) for any question that does not apply. Please do not leave any question blank
- Affidavit of Support: The Affidavit(s) of Support must be notarized and a notarized bank letter and/or original bank statement must be attached. Bank letters/statements must be in English and indicate the currency used (US Dollars is preferred). You may submit multiple affidavits if more than one person or agency will be helping you fund your education. The combined support of the affidavits will be considered.
- High school Transcripts: If the original transcript is not in English, an officially translated copy must also be included. The transcript must indicate the courses you completed, the highest level you completed, and the date you completed your studies. If an evaluation by a participating NACES member agency has been completed and is available, this will be accepted as both the original and translation.
- College Transcripts: If you have attended any colleges or universities outside of the United States and wish for them to be considered for transfer credit, please include a certified/notarized copy of the original transcript and an official evaluation from a participating NACES member agency. The NACES evaluation may count as both original transcript and translation.