- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid- www.fafsa.gov.
Submit your FAFSA or check your application status with the Department of Education online.
- Apply for a PIN- http://pin.ed.gov.
Use this site to request a pin number for the federal financial aid programs.
- Federal Student Aid- www.studentaid.ed.gov.
To find information on federal student aid, access federal student aid publications, find federal government resources for education, and other useful information.
- National Student Loan Data System- www.nslds.ed.gov.
Use this site with your PIN to inquire about prior student loans.
The Financial Aid Shopping is a consumer tool that participating institutions will use to notify students about their financial aid package. It is a standardized form that is designed to simplify the information that prospective students receive about costs and financial aid so that they can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school. Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- College Foundation of North Carolina- www.CFNC.org.
Your one source for college information in North Carolina. Go to "Paying for College" tab.
- North Carolina Education Assistance Authority- www.ncseaa.edu.
Information about scholarship and grant programs in North Carolina.