FAFSA by Appointment
The Financial Aid Office is offering FAFSA by Appointment workshops. What you should know prior to making an appointment:
- FAFSA by appointment is open to students on Tuesdays and Thursday between the hours of 1pm-5pm. These appointments are designed to help students fill out a new FAFSA or correct their current FAFSA. If you have question regarding your financial aid, please visit the Financial Aid Office located in the Bailey Building on A-B Tech's main campus.
- Be sure to arrive on time in the Bailey Building for your appointment. Late arrivals will need to reschedule for a future appointment.
- Please do not sign into the kiosk under the First Stop sign in the Bailey Building lobby. Please be seated in the lobby located next to the Bookstore and wait for your name to be called over the intercom.
- Tax documents are not necessary, but they're extremely helpful when applying for financial aid. If you have these documents available, please bring them to your appointment.
- Please be aware that you will be working in a room with other students. These students may be able to overhear conversations regarding your personal information. By signing up for FAFSA by Appointment, you are both consenting to share your information with financial aid assistants and acknowledging that other students may be able to hear your conversations.
If you need to cancel, please give a 24-hour notice. If you are unable to give a 24-hour notice, you will not be able to make a new appointment until the following week.