- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
The Harvey L. Haynes Conference and Technology Training Center
Enka Conference Center - Fees, Regulations and Logistics
|Room Type||4-8 hours||Less than 4 hours|
|Large Conference Room||$400||$250|
|Small Conference Room||$300||$150|
|Large/Small Conference Room Serving Kitchen - $75(Up to 4 hrs), $150 (4-8 hrs)|
|Parking Lot (only for events held in the Parking Lot) - $2.50/space (8 hour minimum)|
|Computer Cart (Conference Rooms Only) - $50 per 4 hour room use or $25/hour|
|TV/VCR/Projector/Microphone (Conference Rooms Only) - $50 per 4 hour room use or $25/hour|
In conjunction with the regulations on the Facility Usage Agreement, the following regulations apply when using a conference room or classroom at the A-B Tech Enka Site:
- All reservations require a 25% Security Deposit in order to reserve the space.
- County and/or state agencies providing direct financial support to the College may be reduced or waived.
- Agencies providing proof of 501c-3 non profit status may apply for a 50% discount off of the rental rate.
- In the event of non-returned equipment, or damaged property relating to the room usage, costs will be charged to the agency.
- The property in question shall not be used for purposes inconsistent with the legal and necessary functions of the College or for purposes opposed to the policy of the College.
- Any individual or group of persons using any College property in a manner contrary to or violating any of the rules and regulations of the County, State, Federal or other government authority, or terms of this agreement, shall at the option of the College become debarred from any further or immediate use thereof, and any agreement made for such use shall forthwith at the option of the College become canceled, null, and void.
- No College furniture or apparatus may be removed or displayed by the Lessee without permission from the Vice President, Risk Management & Operations or his designee. The Lessee must return all items to its proper place before leaving the facility.
- The College building and the lawn in its immediate vicinity must be protected from any damage or maltreatment, and the Lessee is responsible for the condition in which they leave the building and property. In the event any College property is damaged, lost, or stolen, the same shall be paid for by the Lessee.
- Food and drink are not allowed unless space rented is conducive for such. Therefore, Lessee must have permission to serve any refreshments.
- College representatives shall be available for questions and will be empowered to enforce these regulations.
- The Lessee shall provide a certificate of Lessee Liability Insurance (if applicable).
- Charges shall be calculated based on a schedule maintained by the Vice President, Risk Management & Operations, plus necessary custodial services, and other special requirement costs.
- If the College is closed due to inclement weather, the borrowing agency will have to reschedule, as the College will not have staff on premises to provide access to classrooms and maintain the safety of the parking lots and walkways. Operating status can be verified by calling: (828) 254-1921.
- The College assumes no liability for closures from any cause (ex.: weather, utility, equipment failure, etc.).
- The College retains the right to cancel reservations at any time.
- Any exception to the aforementioned guidelines require approval of the Vice President Risk Management & Operations or the College President.
- A-B Tech is a Tobacco Free Campus. Smoking is not premitted anywhere on the campus.
Meeting Location Address:
A-B Tech Enka Site
1459 Sand Hill Rd
Candler, NC 28715
Parking Information/Fees: There is ample parking, including handicapped parking; parking permits are not required; parking is free-of-charge.
Local Catering and Hotel Information: Please request that a current list be emailed to your group organizer.
Map & Directions: Please request that a map and/or directions be emailed to your group organizer.
For more information, please contact us below: