- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
HP Life Online Training
Online Entrepreneurship Training (No Charge)
Want to boost your entrepreneurial skills but just haven't had the time? Now you can!
The Small Business Center at A-B Tech is proud to offer an innovative and interactive new program, the HP Learning Initiative for Entrepreneurs (HP LIFE). This global program trains students, entrepreneurs, and small business owners like you to apply IT and business skills, so you can establish and grow a business, build successful companies and create jobs. And, thanks to the NC Small Business Center Network and the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE), the program is now available at no charge!
Through the SBC, you can now gain access to valuable online resources including innovative learning courses, management simulations and tips for entrepreneurs. You can complete all of the HP LIFE courses online – free of charge, on your time, at any time! The easy registration process is quick and easy, co you can start your entrepreneurial training within minutes.
The program offers more than twenty courses in the following key areas:
- Finance – learn about profit and loss, finding funding, and cash flow
- Marketing – learn about selling online, identifying your unique value proposition, and setting prices
- Operations – learn about hiring staff, managing customer information, and maximizing capacity
- Communication – learn about effective website building, your target audience, and presenting data
Are you ready to learn? Getting started is easy! Follow these simple steps:
Instructions for First Time Users
1. Click the blue button below, then click the "register" link. Enter your email address, and follow the screen prompts to register with the Small Business Center Network.
2. Confirm that you want to register for HP Life Online Entrepreneruship Training by clicking the "register" button.
3. Click the "Continue to HP Life" link.
4. Register for HP Life by creating a username and password or click on the "log-in" tab to log-in.
5. Once you have an account, log-in and click on the courses tab to select a course and begin. For each module you complete, download a certificate! It's easy!
Instructions for SBCN Return Visitors
1. If you are already registered with the SBCN as a client, click the blue button above. Simply sign in with your email address and password, and click "register" for the Online Entrepreneurship Training.
2. Click the "Continue to HP Life" link.
3. Register for HP Life by creating a username and password or click on the "log-in" tab to log-in.
4. Once you have an account, log-in and click on the courses tab to select a course and begin. For each module you complete, download a certificate! It's easy!