A-B Tech Construction Projects
- Construction of Allied Health and Workforce Development Building
- Construction of Buncombe County Public Service Training Facility Classroom Building
- Renovations at the College's Enka site – Improvements in energy efficiency and life safety issues and renovation of the interior to capitalize on available floor space. Improvements to the building envelope will include window replacement, insulation, HVAC system and controls.
- Campus Sidewalks, Parking Lots, and Signage – Improvements in pedestrian and vehicular circulation on the Asheville campus, including sidewalks, surface parking with curb gutter and stormwater runoff, signage for wayfinding, and campus roadways.
- Purchase and Renovation of 93 Victoria Road
- Renovation of Rhododendron Building
- Renovation of Elm Building
- Renovation of Coman Student Activity Center