- Financial Aid
- Class Schedules
Transcript and Diploma Requests
To request a copy of your official GED® Transcript/Diploma from Raleigh, print this page, fill out, and mail or fax to:
North Carolina Community College System
5016 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-5016
Attn: Raleigh NC GED Transcript Request Center
Official North Carolina GED® Transcript Request
Please read the following information before completing and submitting this request form.
• The GED® Office in Raleigh receives approximately 300 requests for transcripts each day. In order to serve the public more efficiently, we kindly ask individuals to not send multiple forms for transcripts and allow 20-25 business days to pass before inquiring if a request has been processed.
• The Raleigh office provides North Carolina GED® transcripts free of charge; duplicate diplomas are not available.
• Your signature is needed, as well as your Social Security Number; not providing ALL requested information will delay the processing of your request.
• North Carolina Adult High School diploma records can be obtained from the college where the diploma was earned. (An AHS Diploma is a high school diploma, but it is not a GED® certificate.)
• As of September, 2011, our office will NOT fax transcripts to schools, employers, etc. A transcript must be mailed to be considered official.
For additional GED information, call 828.398.7433 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.