Transcript and Diploma Requests
GED Testing Service will provide GED® transcripts and diplomas for all individuals who pass the test in 2015. Students will not be charged for the first transcript or diploma. Students will have to pay GED Testing Service $15.00 for each subsequent request.
GED Credentialing will process verification, transcript and diploma requests for all test completers from 2002-2014. Since students tested during that time period already have been issued transcripts and diplomas, they will be charged $15.00 for each subsequent request. Third-party verification companies will be charged $15.00 per verification. The web site to order duplicate copies is www.gedtestingservice.com/testers/gedrequest-a-transcript
The Raleigh System Office will continue to be responsible for fulfilling verification, transcript and diploma requests from the two remaining databases from 1942–2001, at no charge.
To request a copy of your official GED® Transcript/Diploma from Raleigh for 1942-2001, print the form (see link at the bottom of the page), fill it out, and mail or fax it to:
NCCCS High School Equivalency (HSE) Records Office
5016 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-5016
Fax: 919-807-7164 or (919) 807-7172
Official North Carolina GED®Transcript Request Form Information
Please read the following information before completing and submitting this request form.
• The NCCCS HSE Office in Raleigh asks individuals to not send multiple request forms for transcripts and to allow 10-25 business days to pass before inquiring if a request has been processed.
• The Raleigh office provides North Carolina GED® transcripts and duplicate diplomas free of charge.
• Your signature is needed, as well as your Social Security Number; not providing ALL requested information will delay the processing of your request.
• North Carolina Adult High School diploma records can be obtained from the college where the diploma was earned. (An AHS Diploma is a high school diploma, but it is not a GED® certificate.)
• Our office will NOT fax transcripts to schools, employers, etc. A transcript must be mailed to be considered official.
For additional GED information, call 828.398.7433 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.